Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My First Blog

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Hi Readers,

This is my first blog and my first post as well. 

Finally, its here : CollectiveInfos.blogspot.com

I have been thinking to do this since I completed my Graduation on 2011.From my early days, am having the habit of sharing what I am getting and that pushes me to do this activity.

Here, I will share informations not rely upon selected topics. So, it will be fruitful Insha Allah.

About Me :
Mohamed Nazeem from a Village near Kumbakonam, Thanjavur District, TamiNadu,India.
Holding Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Working almost 2 Years in Chennai ; Now residing in Kuwait.

Email : toconnectnaz@gmail.com

Comments and Suggestions are always Welcome!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment